How to Install Redis Server and Redis Commander
In this tutorial, we will show you how you create and deploy Redis server and Redis Commander using ZoomAdmin, then also login into Redis Commander and connect to your Redis server instance. And finally, change the Redis server password using Visual Studio Code.
- Login into ZoomAdmin portal and navigate to Apps.
- Click on Create to create a new app.
- Click on Browse More to find Redis, select it.
- Then name your app and continue.
- Finally, select the server to deploy to and Publish the app.
- Follow the same Steps for Redis Commander
- In Redis Commander, click on Show Advanced Settings, then Environment Settings and save the generated login info somewhere.
- Once both apps are running, you will be able to use Redis Commander and connect to your Redis server instance, by providing Redis server details. Hostname is always name of the app or combination of Server IP address and port, i.e. 126.96.36.199:32222, you can get your instance details by clicking on the app name in ZoomAdmin to see the quick details.
- Finally, we’ll use Visual Studio Code to SFTP into our server and set a password for Redis server and restart Redis container.
- How to create a Server/Droplet in DigitalOcean and connect with ZoomAdmin
- How to quickly install MySQL Server using ZoomAdmin Server Control Panel
- How to Install phpMyAdmin, Login to MySQL Server and create Databases/Users
- How to Deploy and Host Multiple WordPress Websites on One VPS Server
- How to Manage DNS Settings in DigitalOcean and Configure Domain Names for apps
- How to Connect Visual Studio Code with VPS Servers to Run Commands and Modify Files
- How to Load Test Data in WordPress, Load 20,000+ Articles using phpMyAdmin
- How to Configure Redis Object Cache in WordPress
- How to Backup DigitalOcean Server and Configure Automatic Backups