How to create a Server/Droplet in DigitalOcean and connect with ZoomAdmin
In this tutorial, we will create a new server in DigitalOcean and connect it with ZoomAdmin.
- Create a new Server/Droplet in DigitalOcean and set the proper server configuration and options.
- Use Windows CMD to SSH into the server with the details received from DigitalOcean
- Create a new Server in ZoomAdmin and get 1 line Install Command
- Copy/Paste 1 line install command into SSH CMD window and it will automatically install everything it needs and connect with ZoomAdmin
- Once Connected, you can enjoy all the cool features ZoomAdmin provides, including deploying all kinds of apps with a single click.
- How to quickly install MySQL Server using ZoomAdmin Server Control Panel
- How to Install phpMyAdmin, Login to MySQL Server and create Databases/Users
- How to Deploy and Host Multiple WordPress Websites on One VPS Server
- How to Manage DNS Settings in DigitalOcean and Configure Domain Names for apps
- How to Install Redis Server and Redis Commander
- How to Connect Visual Studio Code with VPS Servers to Run Commands and Modify Files
- How to Load Test Data in WordPress, Load 20,000+ Articles using phpMyAdmin
- How to Configure Redis Object Cache in WordPress
- How to Backup DigitalOcean Server and Configure Automatic Backups