How to Backup DigitalOcean Server and Configure Automatic Backups
In this tutorial, we will show you how to Backup and Restore your servers in DigitalOcean. DigitalOcean makes it really easy to Backup and Restore, take snapshots and configure Automatic Backups. But it’s important to configure this and know the options.
- Login into DigitalOcean Admin panel
- Select your Server/Droplet
- Under Backups, click on Enable Backups
- Under Snapshots, you are able to take snapshots.
- When needing to restore, click on Destroy and select your backup or snapshot to restore the server using a particular backup or snapshot.
- We’ll use this method to backup our ZoomAdmin server.
- How to create a Server/Droplet in DigitalOcean and connect with ZoomAdmin
- How to quickly install MySQL Server using ZoomAdmin Server Control Panel
- How to Install phpMyAdmin, Login to MySQL Server and create Databases/Users
- How to Deploy and Host Multiple WordPress Websites on One VPS Server
- How to Manage DNS Settings in DigitalOcean and Configure Domain Names for apps
- How to Install Redis Server and Redis Commander
- How to Connect Visual Studio Code with VPS Servers to Run Commands and Modify Files
- How to Load Test Data in WordPress, Load 20,000+ Articles using phpMyAdmin
- How to Configure Redis Object Cache in WordPress